Q. Why do our products use only 6 year old Korean Ginseng as a raw material?
• Korean ginseng is a perennial plant and in its 6th year of growth it reaches its
optimum level of Ginsenosides.
Q. What is 6 year old Korean Red Ginseng?
• Fully matured 6 year old Korean Ginseng roots are washed with the skin intact,
steamed and sun dried naturally to lock in all of the health giving benefits of Ginsenosides.
• The steaming process gives the roots their distinctive red colour combined with
a long shelf life, as long as 10 years, and is more valued than White Ginseng.
Q. What is Ginsenosides?
• Ginsenosides are the main active ingredients of Ginseng.
• 6 year old Korean Red Ginseng contains the greatest varieties (34) of Ginsenosides
than any other ginseng.
Q. What are the benefits of the steaming process?
• It eliminates all known side effects and toxicity from the raw root.
• Easily digestible and absorbed by our bodies.
• Ensures long-term preservation & unique flavour, scent and colour.
• Makes the products safe for long term use and is suitable for all ages.
Q. How much should I take and when is best time to take?
• The recommended dosage for adults is 1 gram once a day in the morning before breakfast
on an empty stomach.
• Children under the age of 15 should take ¼ of adult dosage.
• Avoid taking at night as tonic effect can sometime lead to sleeplessness.
• WARNING : If in doubt consult your doctor before taking any ginseng product.
Home | Extract | Capsules | Tablets | Tea
| Candy | Tonic | Whole Root | Sliced
Information | FAQ’s | JEJU Premium Green
Tea | Delivery | Contact